Great opportunity to own in one of Bowie's most desirable community. Spacious and well-situated floor plan accented with all the modern amenities. The bedrooms are on either side of the unit that makes for great privacy and access to common spaces. Sliding glass doors to the patio allows for great outdoor space activities in private. Great community amenities are offered by the City of Bowie and Bowie Towers. Walking distance to shopping, bus lines, trails, parks and more. The price is right the time is right and historically low interest makes a compelling argument to buy vs rent. Don't delay. Schedule a tour and you won't be disappointed.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,026 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price