Comfort, convenience and design is what you will discover once stepping foot into this spacious 2 bedroom/ 2 bath unit in the Adamo Condominiums newly built by the award-winning Akseier Design Group. Luxurious and contemporary, stylish and tasteful. A dwelling place that is tailored to the contemporary urban lifestyle is right here and right now. Follow your way into the bright open design unit showcasing the 9ft ceilings and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout. A beautiful contemporary kitchen with stylish cabinets, quartz counter tops and a large quartz island that you will find great for entertaining. The living room is elegant and spacious. Enter the master bedroom through the tasteful frosted sliding door with thoughtful lighting, walk-in closet and master bath. Window treatments, washer, dryer will convey at no additional cost. There is underground garage parking and extra storage for an additional amount above the current and very affordable condo fee. Great view of Adams Morgan right outside of your window! Make your way up to the private roof top with the scenic view that is unmatched. The building is pet friendly as is the nieghborhood. The rooftop is complemented with tables, seating and gas grill. Children's park, dog park and plenty of community amenities within blocks. Surrounded by the best neighborhood parks in the city and numerous coffee-lover destinations. Everyday grocery needs (Harris Teeter and Safeway) are minutes away from your front door. Close by restaurants, Metro, biking, walking trails and the National Zoo just to name a few.
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
894 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Built Up
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)