Great opportunity to own. Detached home at townhome price. This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath detached home is the right size at the right price. Large kitchen ready for your redecorating ideas. Nice den to relax and provide easy access to the closed-in porch. Paved off-street parking that is fenced and expandable if needed. Newer shed conveys as well. Great location just minutes from Washington DC and a very short distance to Cheverly Metro station. Time to compare owning versus renting. Don't delay on this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,242 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Low Pile Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price