Amazing, tranquil, scenic water views! This architecturally stunning contemporary in the heart of Severna Park, offers scenic water views, and much sought-after seclusion. The moment you're inside this home your breath will be taken away. The light and airy 1st floor master suite, with fully remodeled bath, provides easy access to waterviews from the deck for end of the day wine or your morning coffee. Stunning architecture and views that will beckon you to stay forever as you experience white-washed floors, a stacked stone fireplace, walls of windows, and water views enhanced by sun bathed rooms. Recent remodeling of all the bathrooms, with attention to detail, will delight you. The main area provides open concept living and is enclosed with glass sliding doors, each with glorious views and direct access to the deck. The 2nd level provides 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and beautiful views from Bedroom #2. The lower level, complete with full size windows, walks out to an enclosed screened porch with a hot tub for relaxation. The decking is fabulous, the parking abundant, and nature is at it~s finest! Come experience the privacy this home has to offer, while still having the convenience of walking to Community pier, Church, the bike trail, and many more Severna Park activities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Shake, Hardi Plank
2,350 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Skylights, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone, Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shakes, HardeePlank
- Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Cypress Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Trees, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Private, Trees/Wooded, Backs - Parkland, Tidal Wetland.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price