Great opportunity to own a beautiful rambler situated on 2 acre parcel of land. Home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, lower level powder room and expansive finished basement with recreation room, office and den area. Other features include a sunroom and oversized light filled table space kitchen. Ready to move in just in time for spring. Other features include whole house generator, covered patio and oversized shed, extra wide driveway and more. Truly the perfect home for indoor and outdoor living! Just think of movie night in the large recreation room or that incredible garden as large as you'd like on the 2 acres. Additional outdoor enjoyment literally next door on the adjacent WB & A hiker-biker trail. Close to all community amenities for that convenience you expect. Don't delay as this opportunity will not last long.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,598 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 210 X 445 X 179 X 445
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)