Back on the Market. *All pictures are prior to lease occupancy and for demonstration of Homes Potential Only .* Tenant may be present. Home in quiet area. New roof and gutters, new sump pump. Currently occupied and rented for last 2 years. Private master suite on upper level with 3 bedrooms and a bath on main. Over 2600 square feet of living space to customize to your desires. Will be cleaned and cleared upon ratification of contract. The possibilities are Endless! Property comes with Home Warranty. Inspection Report is Available. Owner is an agent and will make "Absolutely No Repairs". this home is "Sold as Is Only".
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,688 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Instant Hot Water
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price