This detached rambler offers the space, comfort and flexibility todayâs savvy buyers are searching for with a large layout, multiple living areas and a host of must-have features. You will live on an oversized corner lot within a peaceful neighborhood yet you are still close to a host of amenities and within easy reach of Downtown Baltimore. Natural light floods in and illuminates the generous living room and separate dining room while gorgeous hardwood floors flow underfoot. For those who love to cook, the main-level kitchen was renovated in 2021 and is a home chefâs dream with stone countertops, in-set cabinets, quality fixtures, a large skylight and stainless steel appliances. Here, you can prepare delicious meals for guests before moving to the enclosed porch/sunroom to kick back, relax and admire views over the backyard. There are four bedrooms and two full baths plus a finished basement with a full second kitchen and a large recreation room. Thereâs additional storage and a washer and dryer along with economical gas heat, central AC, and a newer roof and HVAC system. The expansive lot allows for a carport and a shed, completing the picture for this remarkable residence. Convenience is assured with such a central location within easy reach of a range of services. The BW Parkway and Baltimore Beltway/695 are only minutes away and youâre also within easy reach of picturesque parks, schools and bustling shops. Adding even further appeal is the close proximity to the Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,692 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Central.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s), Skylights
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price