Great opportunity to own a renovated Colonial in desirable Clinton community near Joint Base Andrews and major roadways. Cul-de-sac location and a great traditional neighborhood. The property was just renovated with a new kitchen to include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, island, new laminate floor and more. Very nice family room with fireplace adjacent to the kitchen to afford you that open feeling. The upgrades and renovation continues through the home with new paint throughout and laminate floors on main level and updated powder room. The master bath has been renovated to include his and her sinks and retiled shower. This home has a number of additional custom features and spaces that are begging you to see. The large basement is unfinished so that you can complete with your DYI vision and talent. The yard is nice as well with a deck off the kitchen complete with an awning to enjoy warm summer days. There is also a large storage shed for your garden equipment in the backyard. Don't hesitate on this one and plan to be moving in time for summer fun.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,058 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
FRANCIS T. EVANS
DR. HENRY A. WISE, JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS