Welcome to the grand and immaculate 16600 Bald Eagle School Rd residence. This unique 10 plus acres oasis of a property consist of a top to bottom fully renovated 4,300 SQFT single family home stationed right at the top of the hill. Looking across the recently paved asphalt driveway you will find 2 bright red barn shells that shimmer as the sun rises ready for you to customize to your hearts desire. The guest house has its own private driveway from the main road leading up the doorsteps of the newly restored 1000 SQFT 1 bed/ 1 bath dwelling. You will fall absolutely in love with the newly installed hardwood floors in the main home with granite counter top kitchen. New HVAC, Electrical Panel and Roof. This property is like new construction but keeping its original charm. Don't miss your opportunity to purchase your piece of paradise so close to the city. Message the listing agent directly for any inquires.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well, Well Permit On
4,304 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 3. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, 24 Hour Security, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Street Lights, Trees, Landscaped. Private, Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Rural, Partly Wooded, Landscaping, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price