WOW WOW WOW! NEW AGGRESSIVE PRICE!! This Coastal craftsman style WATERFRONT home will "wow" you in every way! No expense spared or detail overlooked in this awesome 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath beauty that offers the BEST of waterfront living. Truly a boater's paradise with a boat lift AND jet ski lift on the private pier, 4'+ MLW. You also will enjoy your own private sandy beach to launch your small watercraft. The waterside picnic deck & outdoor shower is awesome after a day of boating. Panoramic views of protected Brickhouse Creek (looking at wooded splendor and NOT other houses)... with easy access to the South River and Chesapeake Bay. A two story foyer leads to the open & flowing floorplan, perfect for entertaining AND casual family living. Gourmet kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, gorgeous stone counters and backsplash w/ undercabinet lighting. The family room off of the kitchen features a gas fireplace to keep you warm. Easy access to the deck for your waterfront meal too! MAIN LEVEL OFFICE OR BEDROOM with a full bath on the main level. ELEVATOR from the lower level to main level. Separate formal dining room with a vaulted ceiling. The fully finished walkout lower level features a spacious recreation room, gas stove, flat screen TV (conveys) and a half bath. Tons of extra storage too in the oversized garage. Walk out to the lower level deck, and relax in your hot tub, or enjoy tranquility in the hammock. The fish pond is surrounded by lush landscaping with an underground sprinkler system. The owners suite, private deck and super bath all have fabulous water views. The level lot to the water is fun for grand entertaining, throwing the lacrosse ball or playing cornhole. Selby On The Bay is a special tax district. Amenities include the fabulous community center (available for residents for rent), a large beach with swim platforms, playground, boat launch, and ball court. SOUTH RIVER SCHOOLS, and just minutes to major commuting routes and Annapolis. Come and enjoy the land of pleasant living!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
3,674 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Balcony
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, Scenic, Harbor View
- Body of Water
- Brick House Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Waterfall, Hot Tub, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Cleared, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price